The growing number of e-commerce solutions providing websites have caused consumers to opt for shopping online. This comes as a good news for e-commerce sites as more and more people are preferring to opt for online shopping rather than traditional shopping. The influx of e-commerce software solutions providing sites has increased the competition making it necessary for newer e-commerce sites to provide better solutions. Check out the tips given here that can help to modernize the SEO which in turn can enhance the operations for any e-commerce solutions company.
When starting an online business by creating a website through any e-commerce web development firm, it is essential to ensure that the site is interactive and engages visitors. This will enable the site to remain on top of the search results displayed by the search engines. One can increase the traffic on the site by making the site user-friendly, interactive and engaging site for the consumers. Some tips are given below that can be used to increase the conversion rate of one’s site.
- It is preferable to design the site from a reputed e-commerce solutions firm as they can make the site appealing for customers.
- The traffic of the site can be increased by adding interactive elements on the site.
- Adding gamification on the site will enable users to add reviews, take part in forums, earn points, start groups, use Wiki and much more.
- Ensure that the site pages can be loaded faster.
- Don’t provide too many options on the site as it can distract users.
- Sign up and Purchasing processes need to have less steps.
- Be aware about Panda: The updates from Google’s Panda tend to cause a concern for e-commerce software solution companies. Since Panda is very content-centric, it categorises the web based on blogs, videos and content that are mostly related to entertainment and information-specific content. All those sites that are not solving the problems for users or are focussing too much on advertising are the ones that are aimed by Panda. Some tips are given below to avoid this issue.
- Do not use template product descriptions as the content for every product needs to be unique.
- Create unique category pages and non-index the product pages.
- Blogs tend to draw more traffic on the site so start a section for blogs on the site.
- Use limited number of keywords: Keywords tend to increase the rank of a certain page on the search engines but using them excessively is not recommended. It is not a good practice to add keywords in the title, description, content, Alt tag as well as while interlinking different webpages together. The usage of too many keywords depicts that the site focuses on search engines rather than on users. The best way would be to use keywords in the title tag without adding any in other parts including the subheadings.
- Make the site mobile-based: Mobile phones have become a great option for e-commerce sites to provide best ecommerce solutions to users and webmasters themselves. This has led most people to surf for e-commerce sites through their mobile phones. One can enhance the traffic of their website by creating a mobile-based site that can be accessed by users through their cell phones.
- Opt for Content Marketing
The search engines focus more on content and not on commercial results. The consumers also prefer to search those websites that have content. So, when a site has loads of content, it tends to increase the traffic of the website.
The site needs to have more content not only to make it Panda friendly but also to enable users to share the content which will help in increasing the site’s traffic. The competition for content-centric sites is far less as compared to the commercial-centric sites. In order to create strong user relationships, increase exposure and build reputation, it is preferable to add lots of content to an e-commerce site. Hope you liked the tips. Do share your views about the same.